To integrate App Push into your Android app, first download the Android SDK. For the configuration in Signalize you need the Firebase Key and a Project ID. Here’s how to get both:
1. Log in to your Firebase account and click on the app you want to integrate App Push into.
2. In the next window, click again on the corresponding app.
3. Now click on the cogwheel in the field of the app.
4. Under Project Settings you will find the google-service.json, which must first be integrated into your app. If you have already done this, you can skip this step.
5. Also under Project Settings, go to Service Accounts and then to Generate New Private Key.
6. Click on Generate Key to download the Firebase key you need for Signalize.
7. Under Project Settings →General → Project ID you will find the project ID of the app that you also need for Signalize.
8. Go to Signalize. Under Settings → General → App Push for Android upload the Firebase Key and enter the Project ID.
Now you can send messages via Signalize directly to your app.