How to install the etracker plugin for Shopware in just a few steps
1. Download the etracker plug-in for Shopware 5 (the plug-in for Shopware 6 will appear shortly).
2. Log in to the Shopware backend and call the Plugin Manager in the Configuration menu.
3. Go to Installed and then toUpload plugin.
4. In the following dialog box select the zip file with the etracker plugin and install it by clicking on Upload plugin.
5. The notification field Plugin uploaded appears on the top as confirmation.
6. Finally only your etracker account key must be inserted in the plugin settings in the marketing menu and the plugin is ready for use. You find your etracker account key in your etracker account under Account Info → Settings → Account → Account key.
The etracker plugin offers you these settings
Log in to the Shopware backend and go to etracker in the Marketing menu.
If the menu item is missing, the plugin must first be installed. We will show you how to do this here.
Enter your etracker Account-Key in the Settings tab.