There are two ways to unsubscribe from Google Chrome Push Notifications:
- Access the website in the browser from whose push service you want to unsubscribe.
- Click on the lock icon on the left side of the address field.
- In the selection list, choose Block next to Notifications.
- To apply the updated settings, reload the website.
- Open the Settings in the menu at the top right.
- Scroll to the bottom end and fold out the extended menu.
- In the Privacy and Security menu item, click on Site Settings and then on Notifications.
- The push services can be removed via the displayed 3 points to the right of the respective website.