There are two ways to unsubscribe from Opera Push Notifications:
- Access the website in the browser from whose push service you want to unsubscribe.
- Click on the lock icon on the left side of the address field.
- In the selection list, click Block next to Notifications.
- To apply the updated settings, reload the website.
- Click on the Opera icon at the top left and then click Settings or Preferences (on a Mac).
- Open the Advanced tab and go to Privacy & Security.
- Go to Site Settings, then to Permissions and select Notifications.
- The websites you have approved push services for will appear in the lower section.
- The push services can be removed via the displayed 3 points to the right of the respective website.