If you want to revoke the signalize permission to send push notifications via Opera, please do the following:
- Launch Edge from your Start menu, desktop or taskbar.
- Click the “More” button in the top-right corner of the window. It looks like three dots.
- Click “Settings”.
- Click “View advanced settings”. You might have to scroll down a bit to find it.
- Click “Manage”, located beneath “Notifications”. You might have to scroll down a bit to find it.
- Right-click a website-name that has notification permission.
- Click “Delete”.